ShopEmpire Review 2026: Create Faceless Product Videos & Promote Affiliate Offers with AI

Introduction

Affiliate marketing is a popular way to earn online. However, making product videos can take a lot of time and money. Many people also do not want to appear on camera. ShopEmpire helps solve these problems with AI.

ShopEmpire is a cloud-based software. It helps users find trending products, create faceless promotional videos, add affiliate links, and publish content on different platforms. You do not need video editing skills or expensive tools.

If you want an easier way to promote products and earn affiliate commissions, this review will help you decide if ShopEmpire is a good fit for you.

👉 Discover trending products and create videos in just minutes

What Is ShopEmpire?

ShopEmpire is an AI-powered marketing platform. It turns product images into attractive promotional videos in just a few steps.

With ShopEmpire, you can:

  • Find trending products
  • Create videos automatically
  • Add affiliate links
  • Publish content on social media

The platform is made for:

  • Affiliate marketers
  • Content creators
  • E-commerce sellers
  • Dropshippers
  • Freelancers
  • Digital agencies

One of the best things about ShopEmpire is that you do not need to show your face. The AI creates promotional videos for you, making content creation much easier and faster.

How Does ShopEmpire Work?

ShopEmpire makes content creation simple and fast. You can create and share promotional content in just a few easy steps.

Step 1: Find Trending Products

First, use ShopEmpire to find popular products. The software searches products from platforms like:

  • TikTok Shop

  • Amazon

  • eBay

You can explore products from different niches and countries.

Step 2: Create a Campaign

Next, choose the products you want to promote. Organize them into a campaign. You can also add your own affiliate link to each product.

Step 3: Create Videos with AI

Pick a ready-made video template. Then, let the AI do the work. It turns product images into attractive promotional videos automatically.

Step 4: Add Your Affiliate Links

Add your affiliate links to the campaign. When people click the links and buy a product, you can earn a commission.

Step 5: Publish and Schedule

Finally, publish your content on supported social media platforms. You can also schedule posts in advance. This helps you stay active without posting manually every day.

👉 Turn product ideas into promotional videos without showing yourself

Why I Decided to Test ShopEmpire for 7 Days

Before using ShopEmpire, my biggest problem was not finding products.

Finding products was easy.

The hard part came after that.

I had to find images, plan scenes, create videos, edit them, write captions, add affiliate links, and prepare everything for different platforms.

The whole process took a lot of time.

There were too many steps between finding a product and publishing content.

I also did not want to appear on camera.

I did not want to order products, record videos, or edit footage.

That is why ShopEmpire caught my attention.

It offers a different approach.

Instead of starting with a blank video editor, it starts with product discovery.

The platform can find trending products from TikTok Shop, Amazon, and eBay across many niches and countries.

I wanted to see how well it worked in real life, so I tested it for seven days.

Day 1: Exploring the Platform

On the first day, I focused on finding products.

I selected a niche and started browsing products inside ShopEmpire.

This felt different from my usual workflow.

I was not staring at an empty screen wondering what video to make.

Instead, I started with real products.

When I found products I liked, I added them to a campaign.

The Campaign Builder can hold up to 20 products.

Each product can have its own affiliate link.

This made everything feel more organized.

I did not create many videos on the first day.

I wanted to learn how the system worked.

By the end of the day, I had a list of products ready for testing.

Day 2: Creating My First Videos

On the second day, I started creating videos.

I selected a product from my campaign.

Then I explored the template library.

ShopEmpire includes many video templates and different video sizes.

I liked that I did not have to start from scratch.

I simply chose a template and let the AI prepare the video.

Another helpful feature was the preview option.

I could see the video before spending credits.

This gave me time to review everything.

I could change scenes, images, timing, and other details before creating the final video.

The process felt much easier than using a traditional video editor.

My goal was not to become a video expert.

I simply wanted to create a short product video.

Day 3: Testing More Products

On the third day, I wanted to see if the process stayed easy.

Creating one video is not enough.

I wanted to test several products.

So, I picked another product and followed the same steps.

Then I tried another template.

Then another product.

This is when I started to appreciate the campaign system.

I could keep multiple products in one place.

The workflow became very simple:

  • Find a product

  • Select the product

  • Choose a template

  • Review the scenes

  • Create the video

  • Publish the content

It was much easier than starting over every time.

Day 4: Testing Captions and Affiliate Links

On the fourth day, I focused on what happens after creating a video.

A video alone is not enough.

I also needed captions and affiliate links.

ShopEmpire helps connect these parts of the process.

This saved time.

I did not need to switch between different tools.

Everything stayed more organized.

At first, this feature seemed small.

But after using it several times, I found it very helpful.

Day 5: Exploring Publishing Features

On the fifth day, I tested the publishing tools.

ShopEmpire supports platforms like:

  • TikTok

  • YouTube

  • Facebook

  • Instagram

  • Pinterest

This gave me many options for sharing content.

I liked that publishing was included in the workflow.

The scheduling feature was also useful.

I could prepare content in advance and schedule it for later.

By now, the whole system made more sense.

Product discovery led to campaigns.

Campaigns led to video creation.

Videos moved to captions and publishing.

Everything worked together.

Day 6: Repeating the Process

The sixth day was very important.

I wanted to see if I could use ShopEmpire again and again without getting frustrated.

I worked with more products.

I tested different templates.

My goal was not to create perfect videos.

I wanted to see if the workflow stayed simple.

This is where I noticed the biggest difference.

Before ShopEmpire, every new video meant more research, editing, caption writing, and publishing work.

With ShopEmpire, many of those steps were already connected.

That made the process much faster.

Day 7: My Final Thoughts

After seven days, I had a clear opinion of ShopEmpire.

The best thing was not one special AI feature.

The biggest benefit was how everything worked together.

ShopEmpire helped me:

  • Find products

  • Organize campaigns

  • Choose templates

  • Preview videos

  • Create videos

  • Add affiliate information

  • Publish content

This felt very different from using a basic AI video tool.

I also learned something important.

ShopEmpire does not make decisions for you.

You still need to choose products.

You still need to test ideas.

You still need to understand your audience.

The software makes content creation easier.

But it cannot replace good judgment.

That is an important thing to remember.

👉 Create, publish, and promote products from one easy dashboard

Who Is ShopEmpire Perfect For?

ShopEmpire is ideal for:

✅ Affiliate marketers

✅ Beginners who dislike creating videos

✅ Faceless YouTube creators

✅ TikTok marketers

✅ Pinterest marketers

✅ E-commerce store owners

✅ Dropshippers

✅ Freelancers offering video services

✅ Agencies managing client campaigns

The Problem I Had Before ShopEmpire

Before using ShopEmpire, my biggest problem was the number of steps involved.

Finding a product was not difficult.

The hard part was turning that product into content.

If I wanted to make a video myself, I needed the product and good video footage.

If I hired someone else, I had to spend time managing the work.

If I used a regular AI video tool, I still had to do the research, plan the content, write captions, and handle publishing on my own.

Because of this, I often spent more time creating content than testing the actual product idea.

ShopEmpire made the process much simpler.

It brought product research, video creation, and publishing together in one place.

Instead of using several different tools, I could manage everything from a single platform.

That was exactly the kind of solution I was looking for.

What I Liked Most About ShopEmpire

Product Discovery

The product discovery feature is one of my favorite parts of ShopEmpire.

It can find products from TikTok Shop, Amazon, and eBay.

You can search by niche and country.

This gives you product ideas quickly.

Instead of staring at a blank screen, you can start with real products right away.

The Campaign Builder

The Campaign Builder helps keep everything organized.

You can add up to 20 products to a campaign.

Each product can have its own affiliate link.

This makes it easy to manage multiple products in one place.

The AI Studio Assistant

I found the AI Studio Assistant very useful.

It shows a preview of the video before you spend any credits.

This lets you review the idea first.

You can decide if you want to make changes before creating the final video.

Templates

ShopEmpire comes with many ready-made templates.

You do not have to design every scene yourself.

The templates make video creation faster and easier.

There are different template styles and video sizes to choose from.

Short Multi-Scene Videos

ShopEmpire can create short videos with multiple scenes.

Videos can have up to 10 scenes and be up to 30 seconds long.

This works well for short product promotions and social media content.

Publishing

ShopEmpire supports publishing to:

  • TikTok

  • YouTube

  • Facebook

  • Instagram

  • Pinterest

Having all these options in one place saves time.

You can create, manage, and publish content without switching between multiple tools.

Pros & Cons

Pros

✔ Beginner-friendly

✔ No video editing experience required

✔ No need to show your face

✔ Trending product discovery tools

✔ Built-in publishing features

✔ Commercial opportunities

✔ Cloud-based platform

✔ One-time front-end pricing

Cons

✘ Results depend on product selection

✘ Some advanced features require upgrades

ShopEmpire Pricing After My 7-Day Test

The main ShopEmpire package costs $37.

It includes 10,000 video credits.

You also get the main product discovery and video creation features.

There are several optional upgrades if you need more tools and features.

Credit Booster Pro – $97

This upgrade gives you 20,000 extra video credits.

It also includes:

  • Bulk video creation

  • Advanced storytelling scenes

  • Automatic voice generation

  • White-label video output

  • Special pricing on future credit purchases

DFY Niche Packs – $67

This upgrade includes more than 50 ready-made campaign templates.

The templates cover 10 different niches.

This can help you save time when creating campaigns.

Visionary Studio – $197

This upgrade adds more advanced features, including:

  • Consistent brand characters

  • Image-to-video creation

  • Text-to-video creation

  • Image enhancement

  • Background removal

  • Built-in video editing tools

Agency Dashboard – $97

This upgrade is designed for freelancers and agencies.

It includes:

  • 10 client workspaces

  • White-label output

  • Reporting tools

  • Proposal materials

  • Training resources

Optional Add-Ons

There are also some optional extras:

  • White Label Reseller License – $120

  • 120K Credit Pack – $120

Complete Suite – $267

The Complete Suite combines the front-end version with the four main upgrades.

It is designed for users who want access to all major features.

My Recommendation

If you are new to ShopEmpire, I suggest starting with the $37 front-end version.

It gives you everything you need to test the platform.

You can always upgrade later if you need more features or credits.

👉 Get ShopEmpire From My Bonus Page To Get Discount & My Premium Bonus Bundle

ShopEmpire vs Other Tools

I also compared ShopEmpire with other tools I might use for video creation.

Platforms like Runway, Kling, and Luma are powerful AI video tools.

They are mainly designed for creating and editing videos.

These tools are great when your main goal is video production.

ShopEmpire is different.

It focuses on product promotion.

The workflow starts with finding products.

Then it moves to campaign creation, video generation, affiliate captions, and publishing.

Everything is connected in one system.

This makes ShopEmpire more specialized for affiliate marketing and product promotion.

Another option is hiring a freelancer.

A freelancer can create a custom video for you.

The results can be very good.

However, each new video usually requires a new project and more time.

ShopEmpire works differently.

It gives you a repeatable workflow that you can use again and again.

This can save time when creating content for multiple products.

Both options have their strengths.

The best choice depends on your goals.

If your main goal is creative AI video creation, tools like Runway, Kling, or Luma may be a better fit.

If your goal is to turn products into short promotional videos quickly, ShopEmpire may be the better choice.

What I Did Not Expect

The biggest surprise during my seven-day test was how quickly the workflow became easy to follow.

On the first day, I was still learning where everything was.

I spent time exploring the platform and understanding the features.

By the middle of the test, things felt different.

I was no longer thinking about how the software worked.

Instead, I was focused on finding and testing new products.

That was a big change.

A good tool should make your work easier.

It should help you focus on the task, not the software itself.

Once I learned the basic steps, ShopEmpire did exactly that.

The workflow felt smooth, simple, and easy to repeat.

Is ShopEmpire Perfect?

No tool is perfect.

ShopEmpire has many useful features, but there are a few things to keep in mind.

One thing to watch is the credit system.

The front-end version comes with 10,000 credits.

Creating videos uses these credits.

If you make a lot of videos, your credits can be used up over time.

It is a good idea to keep track of your credit balance.

Another important point is that more videos do not always mean better results.

Success depends on many things.

You still need to choose good products.

You need to create interesting content.

You need to understand your audience.

You also need to use the right platform and publishing strategy.

ShopEmpire can make content creation easier and faster.

However, it cannot guarantee how people will react to your videos.

Good results still depend on the decisions you make.

Money-Making Opportunities

ShopEmpire opens several income opportunities:

Affiliate Marketing

Promote products with your affiliate links and earn commissions.

Video Creation Services

Create promotional videos for clients and charge service fees.

Social Media Marketing

Manage content creation for businesses.

Agency Services

Use the Agency Dashboard to manage multiple clients.

E-commerce Promotion

Create product videos for your own online store.

The Best Part

The best thing about ShopEmpire is that it can create faceless promotional videos from product images.

You do not need to buy products, record videos, or spend hours editing content.

The AI helps create marketing videos quickly and easily.

This lets you spend more time promoting products and offers.

ShopEmpire also brings everything together in one place.

You can find products, create videos, manage affiliate links, schedule content, and publish posts from a single dashboard.

This makes the whole process faster and easier.

My Final ShopEmpire Review After 7 Days

So, what do I think about ShopEmpire after using it for seven days?

The biggest difference was the workflow.

Before ShopEmpire, I treated product research, video creation, captions, and publishing as separate tasks.

Each step took extra time and effort.

With ShopEmpire, those steps worked together in one system.

I could find products, add them to campaigns, choose templates, review video ideas, create videos, add affiliate information, and prepare content for publishing.

The process felt much more organized.

The $37 front-end version includes 10,000 video credits and the main features needed to test the platform.

There are also optional upgrades for users who want more features or extra video credits.

For me, the best part was being able to create product videos without appearing on camera.

That solved one of my biggest challenges.

I did not need to record myself or create videos from scratch.

After seven days, I see ShopEmpire as more than a basic AI video tool.

It is a complete workflow designed to help turn product ideas into short promotional videos.

That is the feature that impressed me the most.

Frequently Asked Questions

What Is ShopEmpire?

ShopEmpire is an AI tool that helps you find products and create short promotional videos.

Who Created ShopEmpire?

ShopEmpire was created by Neil Napier and Kamal Jalwania.

How Much Does ShopEmpire Cost?

The front-end version costs $37 and includes 10,000 video credits.

Do I Need a Camera?

No. You can create faceless videos without appearing on camera.

Which Marketplaces Does It Support?

ShopEmpire can find products from TikTok Shop, Amazon, and eBay.

Where Can I Publish Videos?

You can publish to TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

How Long Can Videos Be?

Videos can have up to 10 scenes and last up to 30 seconds.

Can I Add Affiliate Links?

Yes. You can add affiliate links to your campaigns.

Is There a Monthly Fee?

No. The front-end version is a one-time purchase.

Do I Need the Upgrades?

No. The front-end version includes the main features.

Can ShopEmpire Guarantee Results?

No. Results depend on your products, content, and marketing efforts.

Conclusion

After using ShopEmpire for seven days, I understood what it is designed to do.

It is not just an AI video creator.

Its main goal is to connect product discovery, video creation, and publishing in one workflow.

That was the biggest benefit I noticed.

Instead of using different tools, I could follow a simple process:

  • Find a product

  • Create a campaign

  • Choose a template

  • Review the video

  • Generate the content

  • Add a caption

  • Publish it

The workflow was easy to follow and saved time.

It was especially helpful because I did not need to appear on camera.

If product video creation feels difficult or time-consuming, ShopEmpire can make the process much simpler.

My seven-day test showed that ShopEmpire is focused on helping users turn product ideas into promotional content quickly and easily.

👉 Get ShopEmpire Today and Create Faceless Affiliate Videos Faster


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30-Day Online Income Kickstart for Retirees – My Full Review

AI Virtual Academy Review: Learn, Teach, and Earn With AI

Freedom Blueprint: The Easiest Way to Make Money Online